SPECIALIZED INDUSTRIES - HUGHES AND COMPANY
In addition to our decades of experience in the Construction Industry, we also provide services for a variety of other key industries in Colorado’s Front Range.
At Hughes and Company, LLC, we appreciate the hard work of non-profit organizations and their dedication to provide our communities and Colorado industries with invaluable services. We are here to provide accounting, attestation and tax services to assist your Organization, so you can focus on your mission and services our communities rely on.
Our non-profit services include:
- Tax return preparation
- Audited, Reviewed and Compiled Financial Statements
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Payroll and Bookkeeping assistance
- IRS and state department of revenue examinations and protests
- Internal control analysis
- Accounting system and procedure consultations
We provide a full range of services to the wholesale distribution industry.
- Audit and reviewed financial statements
- Inventory analysis
- Inventory control systems
- Customer and receivable analysis
- Financial support
- Sales and use tax audit defense
- Financial and cash flow projections
Comprehensive advisement and support are available for inventory control and analysis, including financial systems and projections.
- Debt reduction planning
- Expense management
- Improving cash flow
- Inventory reduction
- Payroll efficiency
- Sales growth
Medical ProfessionalsMedical Professional Accounting and Tax Services
We have helped various medical professionals and medical practices throughout the Colorado Front Range with accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation and tax planning.
Whether you are an individual, self-employed, Corporation, PLC, Partnership, or Professional Corporation, our experience allows us to development tax strategies that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation. We keep our clients informed of changes and make sure that you the client understand the changes and implications it has on your profession.
Medical Professional Accounting, and Tax Support Services include:
- Tax return preparation
- Tax planning
- Tax advantage strategies for medical practices and professionals
- Individual income tax return preparation and planning
- Payroll tax preparation
- Retirement planning advisory
- Estate planning issues
- Business continuation planning
- Medical practice purchase and sale
Employee Benefit Plans
Large employee benefit plan as defined by the IRS and ERISA (employee benefit plans with 100 or more eligible participants), must undergo audits on an annual basis. Hughes & Company LLC can help assess your company’s filing requirements and perform audits to comply with these regulations. As a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, Hughes and Company, our experienced professionals can guide you through every stage of your employee benefit plan audit.
Hughes and Company provides employee benefit plan services for the following:
- 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Defined contribution pension plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Multi-employer plans
Real Estate Development
Whether commercial or residential, developer or investor, our qualified professionals are experienced in the complex tax regulations that surround the Real Estate industry. We can help with the most common issues real estate industry professionals face during the acquisition, development, management, and eventual sale or exchange of property.
Our Real Estate industry services include:
- Analysis and due diligence of proposed transactions
- Property tax appeals
- Cash flow modeling
- Assistance in operational budgets
- Auditing of projects under development
- Financial and compliance audits
- Tax consulting and planning
- Planning and structuring
- Cost segregation assistance
- Risk consulting
- Partnership tax consulting
- Transaction tax consulting
- Tax compliance consulting
- Proforma analysis
- 754 basis adjustments
- IRS audit representation
- Passive activity deductions
- Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS LETTER
Sign up to receive monthly updates regarding tax changes and business news.